- Land Roller is ideal for levelling out and compacting the soil surface layers.
- Land rollers come in different models that is tractor drawn and mounted on the universal three-point linkage
- The heavier the land roller, the more the soil is compacted. It is also used for compacting the soil after planting various crops. All models are tractor drawn and have triple rolling sections that overlaps
- It is a versatile machine, from ridge-till to conventional farming
- With no gearbox or U-joints to maintain, this is a low-maintenance machine.
- Designed for versatility, BPI rollers are interchangeable on the same frame thus being a dual-purpose machine
- The Hay Rakes vary from the “S-4” wheel straight line for the smaller farmer, the “V-12” series for the commercial farmers and contractors, and the 9 Arm Power Rotary Rake
- The range of Hay Rakes enables you to carry out all operations gathering and aerating after mowing, which will ease the baling process and maximise yield
- All the machines have compact sizes and easy handling which allows for operating in all areas.
- These machines are available in a three-point hitch or trailed models, swivel or fixed ground wheels.
- High quality materials ensure a long lasting working life with low maintenance
- The wheels are fitted with 40 x 7mm spring tines (more durable and do not bend as easily)
- The independently spring-loaded finger wheels also follow the contours of difficult terrain.
- These machines are ideal for small to medium sized farms and are suitable for all kinds of forage
- Can handle simple and difficult terrain and from flat land to hilly and inclined terrain
- This 1.7m Backhoe has a maximum digging depth and loading height of 1.7m. The loading reach is 2.7m, and the stabiliser spread in the down position is 1.85m
- The bucket cylinder digging force is 1 150kg, and the dipper stick cylinder force is 850kg. The weight of this model with the bucket is 450kg. Finally, the recommended kilowatt for this model is 15 - 25kW
- This tractor Backhoe attachment is our 2.6m model and has a maximum digging depth of 2.6m, and a loading height of 2.5m
- The loading reach is 3.4m, and the stabiliser spread in the down position is 2.0m
- The bucket cylinder digging force is 1 300kg, and the dipper stick cylinder force is 950kg. The weight of this model with the bucket is 540kg
- The recommended kilowatt for this model is 35 - 58kW. Our largest model is the MBHLW10. This three-point hitch Backhoe attachment measures 3.0m
- The bucket cylinder digging force is 1 400kg, and the dipper stick cylinder force is 1 300kg. The weight of this model with the bucket is 700kg
- The recommended kilowatt for this model is 60 - 90kW. The weight of this model with the bucket is 900kg.
- The recommended kilowatt for this model is 70 - 100kW.
- Each Backhoe for tractor model features a swing arc of 180 degrees and a bucket rotation of 160 degrees
- Designed for all grass-cutting, bush clearing and heavy slashing operations in tough conditions, with the different models having cutting widths from 1,5 to 2 m
- available in normal or Windrow models that are fitted with a heavy duty gearbox and heavy duty Slip clutch PTO for additional machine protection,
- Works best with tractors rated from 35 to 70kW
- The blade holder system allows the blade to swing 360 degrees when encountering obstructions
- A rugged built construction and steel flaps at the rear of the HDS Slasher provides protection from flying stones and debris kicked up
- The windrow models, available from 1.5m to 2.0m, allows the operator to place the cut grass in a windrow, allows for a larger space for the cut grass to move to the side, into a windrow
- Robust design
- Adjustable cutting height
- Heavy duty gearbox
- Slip clutch PTO
- Ideal for grass cutting and windrows
- Balanced blade holders
- Special stepped blade design for a more efficient cut
- Secondary soil tillage machines that is developed for light cultivation, weed control and seedbed preparation
- Aerates and loosens the upper layer of the soil
- The optimum working depth is between 50mm to 100mm at a speed of 8 to 12 kilometres per hour
- The Hydraulic Folding Tillers and the roller / crumbler is optional